5.30.2007
Dont touch my stuff!
I just found out that Emily has been messing wiyh my stuff, including my cell phone! She has been taking it and texting on it without my permission! So I locked my phone. That solved that problem. So you are probably wondering "what is the point of this?". Well I'll tell you the point of this; I have to use a password to lock my phone right? Well that's right. So, you can try to guess my password put it as a comment. If you can guess the real password then it will give you the rights to dare me to put and/or write anything on my blog! Please leave a comment on what you think the password is. For example you write, "I think the password is 'pickle'." then I reply "nope". This cool contest ends on August 25th (so dont you dowddle!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
loser Ethan? well actually thats the truth!
Post a Comment