~1~ What is you favorite color out of the following?
a. Blue
b. Red
c. Pink
d. Yellow
e. Blonde
~2~What kind of music do you listen to?
a. Josh Groban
b. anything and everything
c. sports music (and stuff that makes me pump)
d. girly music
e. I dont really listen to music...
~3~Quick pick one!
a. Charity
b. ipod
c. running
d. jumping off stuff
e. uhh...
~4~a boy that isn't cute at all asks you to the dance, what do you say?
a. sure(you dont want to break his heart)
b. if there is music at the dance I don't care who I go with
c. I can't go because I have tumbling
d. Of course! (No matter who I'm with I can still have fun!)
e. Ummmmmm.....
~5~Your friends are forcing you to ask your crush out. What do you do?
a. tell them politly that you are not old enough
b. if he likes the same kind of music as me then i will ask him out
c. if he plays sports I will ask him out
d. heck yes I'll ask him out!
e. What..
~6~Where do you like to shop?
a. the d.i.
b. the itunes store
c. the sports store
d. anywhere
e. Um....there are to many choices i just dont know!
~7~What object matters to you most?
a. nothing matters to me the most I love everything equaly.
b. my ipod duh!
c. my abs
d. my cell phone
e. what?...
Mostly A's
You are kind and caring liz. You love to love and are kind to everyone and making peace one good deed at a time.

Mostly B's
You are musical liz! There is nothing that comes between you and your music you love to sing and know everysong there is to know!!

Mostly C's
You are sporty and active liz! You totally love to excersize and feel good about yourself. Keep up the good work!

Mostly D's
You are fun Liz! You love to have fun and make any situation a party! You are very confident with yourself and not afraid to follow your dreams!

Mostly E's
You are dizzy lizzy. You kinda have no clue what is going on in the world. You are pretty much a dumb blonde!

Thank you for taking the quiz I hope you liked your results. Please leave a comment.














3 comments:
I'm a fun liz!!!
Hackin GET HOME LIZZIE!!!!!!!!! :P
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU BETTER GET HOME SOON YOUNG LADY OR YOU'LL BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment