6.18.2008

aLL i WaNt tO dO

Hey! I love this song so much!! This is live at the cma's! Isn't it so catchy! Well, if ya want to buy it on itunes it is called all i want to do by "sugarland"!

4 comments:

MJ said...

all i want to doo oo oo oo oo ooooo... is love you!! lol :o)

MJ said...

SOOOO CATCHY!!! IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lizzie said...

I know! IT HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL DAY!!!
I wish you could see the real video but i couldnt copy it! So just go on to you tube and click on the real one and watch it!

lizzie said...

I know! IT HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL DAY!!!
I wish you could see the real video but i couldnt copy it! So just go on to you tube and click on the real one and watch it!