7.02.2008

7 tHiNgS

I don't really like this song and neither do any criticts! It is just not the song for her. Seriously, search it on Itunes! I didn't see one good review!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it makes no scence do you like him or not i give it a thumbs down
Love Hadley

MJ said...

I think that the music video is kinda weird.... but anyways, i kinda like the song a little bit....... @_@

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!!!! are you crazy! i totally L.O.V.E this song. it is so true. boys are stupid and they are awesome at the same time. duh every good girl knows that. And it was on the top ten list so don't even bad mouth this. MIley ROCKS! yah yah

lizzie said...

Who are you (anonymous person)?

Anonymous said...

None of your concern. MILEY ROCKS!
just here to help everyone out on their song choices.