6.19.2008

sUmMeR rEaDiNg


So..my mom wants me to get caught up on reading so she is making me read every night all summer! How stupid is that! Well, it isn't fun at all...unless..you like the book! So my mom got me this book called "The Uglies" and it is way good! It is about this place where untill you are sixteen you are considered an ugly (and pretty much are ugly). But when you turn sixteen you get some operation done where it makes you absolutly gorgeous! Then you go to this dorm place where you live and do what ever the heck you want the rest of your life! It is pretty awesome and entertaining! So, if you have to do summer reading too..I recomend this book!

3 comments:

Schmath said...

Your mom is awesome. My mom used to make me do workbooks in the summer.

MJ said...

OMGOODNESS I love this book!!!!! Im on the EXTRAS!!! :)

lizzie said...

I'm so glad I don't have to do work this summer! I just have to read read read!