I love my family! I have 5 siblings, and I am the oldest. Me and my sis Abby are best friends! My new brother Andrew is the cutest thing in the world!! I have a fish named Nemo and my sister has a turtle named Shelly! I have tons of friends that I love to death!! I am an 8th grade officer at my school. Basically, I'm lovin life!
Hey y'all! Now there are even more music choices to choose from! Now I have added a lot more songs to the original playlist, and will continue to do so every month at least! But not only have I done that, I have also added a "soundtrack of the month"! What is that, you may ask, well every month I will choose one soundtrack and put it on my blog as a playlist! So this month it will be Colbie Caillat! So make sure you check out that! Just scroll down to the bottom of the screen turn the volume all the way down on the original playlist and press play on the playlist of the month! So check it out!
LeE lOu BloG's
Do you think that the blog backrounds that they have on blogger are just not enough? Me either!
But now you can get way cute backrounds for free! All you have to do is click on the icon below!
1 comment:
Were scuba diving, charlie!
Charlie, were being pulled into the vortex! swim away, foogoo fish, swim away!
the amuleeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! we got the amulet!!!
nooooooo!!! darkness!!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
the choo choo shoe!!!!
the temple of the banana king!
go and put a banana in your ear!
charlie! youre the banana king!
banana! banana! banana! banana!
OMHEAVENS that song is soo catchy!!! i love it!!!
Post a Comment