8.14.2008

fUn LeTtEr PeRsOnAlItY gAmE

Ok so this is so fun! My friend sent it to me in an email! Just type out the letters of your name in a vertical way (like so) and then scroll to the bottom and find match the discriptions with the letters of your name!! Then share them with as many people you want!! And if you get something twice it just means your even more like that! lol :0)

E-very easy to fall in love with
L-loves to laugh
I-has one of the best personalities ever
Z-everybody loves
A-very good kisser
B-very funny
E-very easy to fall in love with
T-sweetheart
H-loves life

A-very good kisser
N-cute
N-cute
E-very easy to fall in love with

W-very close minded
A-very good kisser
T-sweetheart
K-crazy
I-has on of the best personalities ever
N-cute
S-caring



> A: Very good kisser
> B: Very funny
> C: Goof Ball
> D: Has a smile to die for
> E: Very easy to fall in love with
> F: Love it
> G: taken
> H: loves life
> I: Has one of the best personalities ever
> J: Awesome personality
> K: Crazy
> L: Loves to laugh
> M: One of a kind
> N: Cute
> O:Sexy
> P: Weird
> Q: A animal lover
> R: Perfect person to date
> S: Caring
> T: Sweetheart
> U: Rebellious
> V: Not judgemental
> W:Very close minded
> X: Never let people tell her anything bad
> Y: Can kick your butt
> Z: Everybody loves

p.s I thought this picture looked cool and my post is kinda boring if I dont put pictures on it so here ya go!

No comments: