8.20.2008

mY nEw BrO

Guess what!!! My mom had her baby!!! It hatched (as william, my other little brother, calls it) at 4:30 am on August 19th. He is the cutest thing ever!!!! We named him Andrew Peter (but I am going to make sure that everyone calls him Drew because I think that is way cuter, and if no one calls him that I will for sure!!!). Well I don't have any pictures yet but I WILL GET SOME SOON!! Dont you worry about that. He was born 2 weeks early so he is pretty tiny (a cute kinda of tiny not an unhealthy kind). He is only 5 lbs. 19 oz. I am so excited to have a brand new baby in my family!! He is coming home tonight around dinner time! So I will have to take a pic and post it!

1 comment:

lizzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.